Want to Help?
There are many ways you can help us at Higher Ground. Below is a non exhaustive list. Just know that there is no small way to help - any assistance is enormous to us and greatly appreciated.
- Become a member of the Higher Ground 100 Club
- Promote us by becoming a Higher Ground Activist
- Volunteer your time to come and assist us on one of our programmes
- Sponsor a deserving participant to attend a programme
- Assist us with transporting participants to and from programme venues
- Sponsor a weekend or week long programme
- Serve on our fundraising committee
- Volunteer your professional skill and assist us with tasks like book keeping, graphic design, videography, photography, adventure activities, catering, entertainment
- Donate sport/craft/medical equipment
- We are also looking for land upon which to build our own camping site or an existing camping facility which we could adapt
- Write an article for your local newspaper / magazine to promote our work